The following is the top 10 current concerns of CFOs/Finance Directors according to the Duke-CFO Global Business Outlook Survey, Q1 2009, reproduced from a webcast available for download from www.cfo.com.
- Ability to forecast results
- Working capital management
- Maintaining morale/productivity
- Balance sheet weakness
- Attracting and retaining qualified employees
- Cost of health care
- Pension obligations
- Managing IT systems
- Supply chain risk
- Protection of intellectual property
Anyone have anything to add or disagree with the priorities?
I was surprised to see the absence of cost-cutting from the list!